We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. In addition, we may also collect other identifiable information such as but not limited to your IP, PayPal ID or your oAuth tokens for external sign-in integration. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We may have to share your personal data with the parties below in order to provide our services to you. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law, and when they are processing personal data on our behalf we do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions and in accordance with the law.
- External Third Parties including:
- Service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system administration services
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services
- Tax Authorities, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers and who may require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances
- External third parties who provide services, as listed below:
|PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.||Name, address, email address, IP address to process payment|
|Stripe, Inc.||Name, address, email address, IP address and tokenized credit/debit card information to process payment|
|Xero Limited||Name, address, email address for accounting purposes|
|MaxMind, Inc.||Name, address, email address, IP address for fraud verification/prevention|
|FraudRecord||Encrypted name, address, email address, IP address for fraud verification/prevention|
|Nominet UK||Name, address, email address to process .uk domain registrations/transfers|
|Hosting Services Inc||Name, address, email address to process domain registrations/transfers|
|Drift.com, Inc.||Name, email address, IP address and live chat conversations|
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website and/or services at here.
We will retain customer information for at least 24 months after your last account activity, we then may on request remove your details from our public client area (my.iniz.com). We are however obliged to store some of your personal information and transactional data for a minimum of 6 years under the UK regulation however such data is not accessible by customers and hosted off-site.
You may unsubscribe from any marketing emails we may send you from the client area at any time.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right of access - You have the right to access your personal data and can request this from us by submitting ticket to escalation.
- Right to rectification - You have the right to have any incorrect/incomplete personal data corrected.
- Right to erasure - You have the right to request erasure of your personal data we hold. However the above retention period remains the same and we must oblige with financial and legal obligations to keep certain data such as financial records (eg. invoices) indefinitely.
- Right to restrict - You have the right to request the restriction of processing your data where we have no legitimate reason to do so.
- Right to object - You have the right to object to us processing your personal data where we have no legitimate reason to do so.
By agreeing to our Terms and using our products or services you automatically accept our DPA which can be viewed here.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer. This person is responsible for all privacy related matters in our organization. In case of requests or queries our Data Protection Officer can be reached by email on [email protected].
Last Updated: 30th July 2019.