OPENVZ STORAGE VPS PLANS & PRICING
Available in London, Amsterdam & Dallas is our new range of RAID50 storage plans from 500GB to 2TB of storage available per VPS with plenty of bandwidth included making it the perfect backup server. Oh and it's extremely fairly priced too!*Currency:
Additional Terms On Storage Plans
- - You cannot run R1Soft on these plans due to OpenVZ
- - RAID50 Storage
- - 1Gbps Uplink
- - No Refunds
- - 1 IPv4 & 1 IPv6
- - Instant Setup (Subject to passing fraud checks)
- - Torrenting allowed (You should limit speed to 100Mbps - high frequent usage will lead to termination - no second chances)
- - Max 2TB HDD per VM, additional bandwidth £2.50/mo per TB
- - No additional IPs available on storage plans
- - No support except hardware/network issues
Once signed up you may enable TUN/TAP & PPP from the control panel to use your VPS as a private VPN but along with this you may remotely mount file systems using FUSE. FUSE is enabled manually by contacting support.
You can easily upgrade or downgrade between the plans we offer without having to wait around or submit ticket. Simply goto the client area and under my products/services you will see a option to upgrade/downgrade your service.
VPS Control Panel
All plans come with a basic control panel to manage your VPS. This allows you start/stop/reboot your server, reinstall with a clean OS, set rDNS for IPv4 & IPv6, view resource usage and graphs.
We do not provide by default a panel to manage websites, cPanel is available at additional cost. We will help assist install this or any other free control panel at no extra charge.
# Supported Operating Systems
- - CentOS 5 (32/64 Bit)
- - CentOS 6 (32/64 Bit)
- - CentOS 7 (64 Bit)
- - Debian 6 (32/64 Bit)
- - Debian 7 (32/64 Bit)
- - Debian 8 (64 Bit)
- - Ubuntu 12.04 (32/64 Bit)
- - Ubuntu 14.04 (32/64 Bit)
- - Ubuntu 16.04 (64 Bit)
- - Fedora 23 (64 Bit)
- - Scientific 6 (32/64 Bit)
- - SUSE 13.2 (64 Bit)